118 LED 1000LM: 3 Lights
140W Solar Street Lights 14000LM: 2 Lights
- Solar Powered
- Smart sensor
- The lights will turn on automatically at night, and turn off at sunrise
- You don't have to worry about rain damage and sun exposure
- No need wires or electrical power
- Last up to 14 hours during the night with only 2 hours of sunlight on the solar panel
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
Durability: Over 5 years
- 30 Days Money Back Guaranteed
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does delivery take?
- If you live in the United States, Canada or Australia you can expect your package to arrive in 3-6 days.
Orders outside of the United States, Canada or Australia take 6-10 days to be delivered. We ship all our orders to over 180+ countries.
Our warehouses are based in:
- Los Angeles, California. United States.
- Toronto, Ontario. Canada.
- Victoria, Melbourne. Australia.
- What's the company's warranty policy?
- We offer 30 days money-back guarantee. After that period we provide 1-year warranty for replacements in case it is needed.
- What type of Photocell do the lights use?
- Our LED solar lights work with photocell dusk to dawn which means that they will automatically turn ON and OFF with the sense of natural light, plus they can be manually turned ON and OFF by using the switch/button that is integrated with the lights.
- How long the lights stay ON during the night?
- Our outdoor solar lights can stay ON all night long.
- Do they need any wires for installation?
- Our solar lights are 100% wires free. All you have to do is putting it in the desired place, push the turn ON/OFF button in the lamp, and that's it. That simple!
- What is the minimum and maximum temperature that the lights can withstand?
- Our solar panel lights are built with the highest quality materials, that's the reason they withstand the coldest temperatures up to -45 ºC and they can even get charged with ice/snow on the Solar Panel. On the other hand, they can support as well the heatest temperatures up to 45 ºC.